Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks and No mis-givings

It's that time....turkey time. I'm banging this out while waiting for the bird. Considering that Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday, I don't mind dishing all the sides and mains for my ravenous guests. Why not. It's a happy opening to what could prove to be a sweet season ahead.

Setting the table is a treat. This year, I've pulled colors from a rich palette including cinnamon, mustard, lime green and smoky burgundy. On my walk this a.m., I stopped to grab some gorgeous maple leaves to sprinkle around. Found pencil-thin, lime-green candles at Creative Candles and stuck them in pretty glass vases.

When it's all said and done, this table, family and food should be memorable.

Can't wait for nap time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment